Join Shri Rajiv Gandhi SSC Academy for Your JE Exam Success!
Are you aspiring to become a Junior Engineer (JE)? Look no further than Shri Rajiv Gandhi SSC Academy, your trusted partner in achieving your dreams!
About Shri Rajiv Gandhi SSC Academy:
At Shri Rajiv Gandhi SSC Academy, we are committed to providing top-notch education and guidance to help you excel in the Junior Engineer (JE) examination. With a legacy of excellence and a track record of success, we have established ourselves as a premier institution in the field of competitive exam coaching.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the ranks of successful JE candidates who have trusted Shri Rajiv Gandhi SSC Academy to guide them towards a bright future. Your dream career as a Junior Engineer is within reach!
SSC JE Overview :
SSC JE Exam is a two-level test i.e., Tier I and Tier II. When the candidates have qualified for both levels I and II Exam, they’ll be called for Document Verification for a conclusive choice of the final merit list.
SSC JE Exam Pattern for Paper 1
- The SSC JE Paper 1 is the primary phase of the examination cycle for the SSC JE test.
- SSC JE Paper 1 has 3 sections i.e. general knowledge, general awareness, and general engineering for civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering having just objective questions.
- The time of SSC JE paper 1 is of 2 hours.
- The candidates need to meet all requirements for the SSC JE paper 1 end to push ahead in the SSC JE selection process.
SSC JE Exam Pattern for Paper 2
The candidates who clear the cutoff of SSC JE Paper 1 are going to appear for SSC JE Paper 2 :
- The SSC JE Paper 2 exam is a Computer based test.
- Paper 2 of the SSC JE exam will have questions only from the technical subject as per the educational qualification that the candidates have chosen.
- The SSC JE Paper 2 will be a total of 300 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks in Paper 2 of the SSC JE exam.
Join us today and let’s embark on this journey of success together!
Feel free to modify this content to suit your institute’s specific details and needs.